Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Affordable 5 Bed Home in Quiet Neighborhood, Great Potential!
5 Beds | 3 Baths | $414,850
If you are looking for a place to rent to students, this may be it! 5 bed 3 baths! Great income! Or a great family home. Westside with a bunch of potentials! The neighborhood is very desirable and quiet with a large backyard. Close to Lake Mary, NAU and CCC, infinite trails for hiking and biking and an easy drive to downtown. A little love and this home could be your own. Call for your showing appointment today!
Photos and more information here: http://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/172517/
As of posting time, this is the only home available for sale in the Foxwood community.
The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40. the interior is spacious and cool, there's an outdoor patio with music, and most importantly the food and drinks were great. Another great place to dine is at the Coco's Bakery Restaurant. The food is exceptional be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.Excellent fresh homemade desserts. Excellent fresh food, lots of options and reasonably priced. Looking for a friendly place to dine? Visit Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, they offer great menu choices with many healthy (gluten and vegan ) options.
Attractions & Recreation
- Lowell Observatory - Founded in 1894, this hilltop center with giant telescopes offers tours, solar viewing & stargazing.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Facility at Fort Tuthill County Park offering treetop suspended obstacle courses for kids & adults.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - features prehistoric archaeological sites which are spectacularly located in cliffs and along the rim of Walnut Canyon.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Lura Kinsey Elementary School PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Foxwood Neighborhood Information
Foxwood Subdivision has a community park, walking trails and is close to shopping and restaurants. Close to downtown, this west side community is highly desirable and quiet.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona